Expressing his unquantifiable happiness via a verified tweeter handle “Excited to be part of @myaccessbank’s groundbreaking launch of American Express cards in Nigeria, the CEO of Access Holding Plc., Mr. Herbert Wigwe averred that “It’s a glimpse into the future of banking, opening doors to new possibilities. Thrilled to contribute to this innovative journey.
#AccessBank #AmericanExpress #HOW
However, fact check by Business Hilights on the product showed that alongside dual-currency functionality (NGN/USD) and international acceptance, the American Express Cards include airport lounge access, car rental perks, Membership Rewards®, loyalty points, as well as insurance and protections. On top of these features, the Platinum® Card also offers:
- Expanded airport lounge benefits, with complimentary access to more than 1,400 lounges through the American Express Global Lounge Collection®.
- Hotel perks and upgrades through The Hotel Collection and Fine Hotels + Resorts.
- Special status access in the Hilton Honours, Radisson Rewards, and Marriott BonvoyTM rewards programmes.
- Complimentary access to hotel membership programmes, with Tablet Plus membership and Mr & Mrs. Smith Gold status.
- 24/7 travel and lifestyle concierge services