Five reasons why Imo State became least corrupt state in Nigeria
Shortly after his inauguration at the Executive Governor of Imo State, Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha instituted five strategic good governance mechanisms and followed them religiously.
- Treasury Single Account (TSA)
- Bureau for Public Procurement and Price Intelligence
- Major contracts and procurement approved by the Executive Council
- LGAs have financial autonomy, and
- HE, Governor Emeka Ihedioha emphasises in every Exco meeting, which his administration would be about due process, transparency and rule of law.